AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Inner Demons (Peachville High Demons, #2) - Sarra Cannon For more reviews, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

This was such a damn disappointment after BD. The first book was so damn good, and this was well, not. I literally could not find a single reason to finish it and see what came next. Honestly, the plot became just so generic, uninteresting and just not good.

Frankly, Harper became a bland character in this one. She didn't do much til the end, had serious brain farts, and just wasn't likable. None of the other characters felt real, or likable themselves. And the third member of the triangle, Jackson, had his own personality squandered.

Damn, what happened Ms. Cannon? BD was a genius and brilliant novel, and then this? I'm sorry, but you have so much in you, and I just can't fathom why you wrote Inner Demons this way. I'm sorry, but I can't continue this series. *Hangs head in silence*