AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Hidden Gem  - India Lee For a more in-depth review, and more, click here: http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/
I liked this book a lot. It was a nice, quick and enjoyable book. Reminiscent of Hannah Montana, but better, with more Mean Girls style HS drama.

I loved Gemma as a character. Seeing her dual personas was a treat. I loved the scenes when she was Queen Bee, her celebrity persona. I could relate to her, well at least her as Gemma. I was rooting for her to succeed at regular life, and was mad when those who mistreated her did so. She felt like a good friend of mine. Lucas, I think you have become another one on my Literary Crush list. Sexy, sweet, all the good things that make a guy sexy. *Sigh* I wish he were real. Madison, well, you have to read the book to understand when I say I liked her at first, but from the second half on I wanted to smack the hell out of her.

This was a great story, and I'm so glad I found out it's a series. I'll definitely be picking up the second book when it comes out :).