AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Anna Dressed in Blood  - Kendare Blake For a more in-depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

This book was quite meh. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I can see why people adore it, it's just that I didn't. The story felt mediocre, the characters were ok. I really have nothing to say about this book, except about the romance. The romance was the only good thing about this book to me. I know it wasn't the point of the book, but it was still the only thing I liked. But even the romance was dancing towards mediocre.

I don't know how to feel about Cas. He was decent enough as the protagonist. It sometimes felt like he over-thought everything, but I guess that was part of his character. As for Anna, eh. She was not the greatest love interest I've ever read. I felt like she wasn't a real character until the end. She was just there most of the time and didn't seem that developed.