AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata, Act I - Lisa Mantchev For a in-depth review and more, click on http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

Great book. Although the beginning felt a bit slow moving and bland, once I got past it the story blew me away! I love theater, so reading about a magical theater where the characters from every play in existence were real was amazing. I didn't want it to end, especially after that ending!

Bertie was fabulous. I loved her creativity, determination, and how she used her wit. Nate was pretty damned dreamy, although his written accent/dialect bothered the hell out of me. I barely understood anything he said sometimes. Ariel was that typical asshat who had a softer side that appeals to you. I have mixed feelings about him.

I loved the theatrical aspect to the writing style. Sometimes it felt like you were reading a play, and I loved that.