AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1) - Amanda Hocking For an in-depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

After the bad experience reading Drink, Slay, Love gave me, this book was a godsend. Amanda Hocking has not disappointed once yet, and that is simply amazing. This seems like a typical vampire book, but it has a unique sentiment about it. At times, it has a Contemporary YA feel about it, but as you keep reading, you, like Alice, want to know what's going on with her new friends. Ms. Hocking definitely knows how to craft a brilliant and addictive novel.

Alice was pretty dang cool. I could feel the tension permeating through the pages (well, digital pages). Jack was probably my favorite. He was hilarious, sweet, and downright fun. Peter felt a little too much like Edward Cullen with the brooding, although there were reasons and a backstory.

All in all a fabulous novel.