AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Strange Angels  - Lili St. Crow, Lillith Saintcrow For a more in-depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

This was a pretty damn good book. I had some issues with it, but all in all a great book. I liked the pacing, and the story was excellent. I loved the story, despite certain derivative themes.

Dru was a kick-butt girl. She seemed a bit closed off at times, but then again her past gave her some issues that she needs to work out. But I loved her attitude and her witty comebacks, even if she didn't say them out loud. But my favorite character has to be Graves. He was so freaking funny, and sweet. I honestly fell in love with him, despite the fact that he's a fictional character who will never exist in real life :(. Christophe felt like the typical protector dude who doesn't always reveal answers and is strong and silent.

Like I said, I had a bit of an issue, and that was the writing. I felt like the world wasn't built too incredibly well. i hope it gets more development in the next book.