AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
The Boyfriend Thief - Shana Norris For a more in-depth review, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

This book was so much better than I expected. It was purely wonderful, showing the pains and joys of real life. I cringed and laughed and cried, just like real life. This story is fantastic, flowing well. You are so invested, wanting everything to turn out alright.

Avery was another obsessive control freak, but not as bad as Lissa from Shut Out was in the beginning of that book. Again, she has her reasons for being who she was, and as the book goes on, the layers are peeled back and she develops so well, becoming this great character you want to pull through. Zac, damn that boy is sweet and sexy. Funny, smart and wonderful. Can I live in Contemporary YA land? That would be wonderful, thank you :). Molly was hilarious and awesome, another funny/snarky best friend who got great development. Characters like Hannah and Elliot also got development and didn't languish in one-dimensional land.

Wow, Ms. Norris is a kick-ass author. She creates these characters who are so real and so wonderful to read about. She handles everything with verve and grace. I can't wait to read more from her.