AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Heroes 'Til Curfew (Talent Chronicles #2) - Susan Bischoff For more reviews, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

This book was flipping excellent. I loved the tension and the action, as well as the romance. It honestly got a bit creepier, and the ending was just, sweet and awesome and all I could think at times was holy sh()t!!!! Everything was stepped up in this book.

Joss had some great development. She opens up more to her friends and her boyfriend, even rebelling a bit against her Dad. She really grew as a character in this book, yet remained the kick-ass girl with great sarcasm. Dylan reminded me a lot of the typical "I Have to Protect my Girlfriend at All Costs" Boyfriend, even though he knew Joss could take care of herself, which is good. I'm glad he was still sweet and caring, yet a bit confused. Heather really took a front leading role in this book, and I love it. She is just pure awesomeness. She uses her mind reading to her advantage, to help her friends, etc. Plus she has awesome mental fights with Joss. She's also caring, kick-ass and smart. Marco, I swear, he just keeps getting more and more evil. He scares the living hell out of me. Same with some other characters..... *shivers* All of the other characters got great development as well, from Joss' Dad to Kat.

Wow Ms. Bischoff, you outdid yourself! You built your world even more, added some great characters, and really shocked me! I hope that wasn't the end of the series, and that you have another book in the works.