AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Beautiful Chaos  - Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl For more reviews, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

Hot damn, this book has officially fully restored my faith in this series. I mean wow, this book was amazing with a capital A. I was so freaking addicted to turning the page, wanting to know what happened next. And the twists, my god they were literally gasp-inducing. I could not put this book down. I loved the storyline and the directions this book took. From Ethan's story to Ridley's story to Link, it was all fabulous.

Speaking of Ethan, oh man. I think my crush on him has increased tenfold. He is just so sweet, smart, loyal and determined. I was rooting for him all the way to that freaking ending. (By the way, holy f**k that ending broke my damn heart) His growth and development was perfect. I also loved Lena's growth. I kept rooting for her as well, and you can really see the struggle she is going through with herself and her family. I felt for her, and wanted her and Ethan to have a happy ending. And of course there's Link, who stepped up as a more prominent character in this novel. He was still his usual funny, awesome self, just a bit more sexy and had some excellent development. His relationship with Ridley (whose story/character arc I loved) was always fun to read, especially their banter.

Kami and Margaret did not disappoint with this book. I loved how they just kept building their world, while making me fall in love with this series again. I literally can not wait for the fourth book!