AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Great Hexpectations (Dulcie O'Neil, #3) - H.P. Mallory For more reviews, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

Honestly, this book was meh. It just was not as good as the other books. I don't know what it is, I just did not get into this book like I did the others. I feel like the middle was not up to par with the other Dulcie books. The characters were not as good, nothing was really the same. The only truly good part, at least to me, was the ending. The ending made this book, although I admit the cliffhanger at the end, come on! I mean it was good, and I was shocked, but really? That's how you end your book? With that sentence? XD.

Dulcie was not as good of a character in this book. I did like her personal growth, but that was it. Not much else about her in this book. I did not like Knight at all in this book, although I give credit to Ms. Mallory for moving his relationship with Dulcie forward (Although I felt a bit uncomfortable with a scene between them that I felt went a bit too long -_-) He was gone for a while right after said development, then had this really protective bit that was too much. Also Bram, really? I feel like he was a bit chopped up as a character. Just disappointing.

Ms. Mallory really disappointed me in this book. I feel like everything I discussed above says it all about how I feel about this book. I do think Ms. Mallory's writing was consistently good, I'll give her that much.