AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green,  David Levithan For a more in-depth review, and other reviews, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

I thought I'd like this book more than I did. It's not that I dislike it, more like I'm indifferent. I sort of feel like the title characters, indifferent to the story. I liked it at times, and other times I wanted to skip to the next book because the pacing felt so slooow.

Like I said, at times the story dragged and dragged, with little development or anything going on at all. Which is sad, because I've read so many reviews and heard quite a few people praising this book. I had high expectations and they weren't fulfilled.

Honestly, I couldn't connect to any of the characters. Maybe Tiny, but not anyone else. The two Will Graysons were so apathetic or indifferent, it made the closed off. You're supposed to connect to the characters, right? I know those traits I described were the obstacles they had to get over, but I still felt no connection or attachment at all.

I wish I liked this book more, I really do. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is great, and John Green is one of my favorite authors, but this was just not either one of them at their best. I'm sorry.