AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Crossed  - Ally Condie For a more in-depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

I really enjoyed this sequel to Matched! Although admittedly, I had a couple of issues: One was minor and at the beginning. While reading the first two chapters, I couldn't distinguish which one was Cassia and which one was Ky. Their voices felt the same. But that was only the first two chapters and it was smooth sailing from there. The other is more major, and that's the world building. While Condie did build on her dystopian world even further, it did not feel like enough. I'm not the author and don't know this world as well as she does or what she has planned, but I would have liked a bit more backstory on the Society than there was.

Cassia developed even more so in this book. She became even stronger and more determined. Ky was even sexier in this book, although it felt like he was the typical brooding love interest at some points.

A solid sequel from Condie, and can't wait for the third/final book!