AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) - Mindy Kaling For more reviews, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

This book was utterly fantastic! Just brilliant and so so so freaking good. I devoured this book like candy (well, candy that took two weeks due to life getting in the way X_X). Mindy's voice is so funny, so refreshingly honest and purely fantastic, I never wanted the book to end. I loved reading about her life, her struggles, her feelings and observations. Like I said, her voice is funny, honest and real. I related to so much of what she was talking about. There were times when I laughed so loud from something Mindy said, everyone in the room turned to stare at me. Yes, the book was that funny to me. I just, this book cast a spell on me man. It's one of those instances where all I really want to do is type "this book is so good this book is so good this book is so good this book is soooooooo gooooooood." and that would be the entire post XD. Honestly, it's hard to describe how much I love this book. I liked it when Mindy was describing her friends, it felt like I was truly getting to know them and their personalities. Her life observations were probably my favorite parts of the book. Mindy is a brilliant observer.

I can't wait to see Ms. Kaling's star continue to rise, and I hope she writes another book, because I will read the living daylights out of it.