AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Neverwhere - James McAvoy, Natalie Dormer, David Harewood, Neil Gaiman Holy. Shit. This was fantastic! Luckily, I found this radio drama on Youtube, since the store it's being sold on online is only payable in pounds. Gotta love Youtube, because as I said, this was fantastic. The story is gorgeous, atmospheric, made even more so since it's being read/acted aloud. And my god, the cast! Benedict Cumberbatch, Natalie Dormer, James McAvoy, Sophie Okenedo just to name a few. Oh and Anthony Stewart Head is in this! I was so surprised by the twists and turns. The characters were amazing, so well developed. I honestly don't think I can ever read this as plain text. The audiodrama was so freaking good, no other version of this story IMO will measure up for me. If you are even remotely interested in this book, or are a fan of any of the actors I listed above, FIND AND LISTEN TO THIS RADIO DRAMA!! I promise you won't regret it. Now the only thing to do is wait until I'm able to own it.