AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Bloodspell - Amalie Howard For a more in-depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

O.O O.O This book was so extremely good :). Since I couldn't finish the last couple of books because they were so horrible, I was pinning all of my hopes that this book would be amazing. And it was!!

Ok, I'll admit the romance aspect was kind of like Twilight. But honestly, I loved how the entire story, romance included, was. It was beautiful and scary and full of win. It was slow to start, but once it got going, boy did it get going. I was utterly entranced.

Victoria rocked my socks. She was strong and powerful and kick-butt. Ok, she had her Bella moments when it came to Christian, but she overcame them and is possibly one of my favorite heroines. Christian wasn't one of the better love interests I've read, but he was pretty damn close. *Swoon*