AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Savor (Warm Delicacy, #1) - Megan Duncan For an in-depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

Damn, this book was good. I loved the concept when I first saw this in the giveaway section of this site. Then I went on Barnes and Noble and saw the book was .99 cents. I bought it immediately, and I'm so glad I did. This is quite a unique, lovely book. I liked the idea of the vampires being known of and not being persecuted (well, not totally, saying any more would be spoilers xD). I love the set up and how the pacing of this book was. The drama is juicy, and you get suckered into a great novel.

Claire was so cool. I loved how she went from who she was in the beginning to changing and maturing and so many ways. Her human life is not really payed much attention, so I'll talk about some of the characters she meets later on. I loved Robin. She was so sweet and loyal and awesome. We'd both probably geek out over history together (history geeks unite!) Dmitry, damn he was sexy. I can say that I am on his team firmly :)

Can't wait for the second book to come out :)