AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Lola and the Boy Next Door  - Stephanie Perkins For a more in-depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

Oh good god, do I flucking love this book. I'm not even joking. My world was just rocked by a fabulous story and a sexy as hell love interest. But the story is what took center stage.

This book is different from Anna and the French Kiss. It feels a bit darker, not as innocent as Anna. Not that that's a bad thing, just worth noting. It's different, yet it has that sweetness Anna had, regarding the romance.

Lola was fabulous, plain and simple. I loved her outrageous style and how outgoing she was. She is definitely not like Anna, and that's ok. Lola is her own person with her own issues (LOTS of them), and you become deeply engrosses. Cricket Bell, *sigh*. Oh my bleeping good, he is so so so so so soooo sexy. It's not just how he's described looks-wise, but him as a person. He's just so nice and sweet and smart and caring. Ugh, if there were a literary crush I wish were real, Cricket would be it!

Definitely official, Stephanie Perkins is one of my all time favorite authors. I will read anything she writes because she's just so fricking talented, it's not even funny.