AmyIncarnate

Progress: 2 %
Awoken
Serra Elinsen
Progress: 138/324 pages
Paranormalcy - Kiersten White For a more in depth review and more, check out http://vivaladolcevita14.blogspot.com/

This was such a fun, awesome book. I haven't had such pure fun reading in a while. This was a quick, fast paced, brilliant book. I read it in one single day, it was that good. I loved the pacing, the action, everything. I was grabbed literally from page one, sentence one. The story was fabulous, I was so addicted to this unique kind of PNR. I haven't read many PNR's where the protagonist knows of them and does what Evie does.

Speaking of Evie, I loved her. She and I could hang out in real life. She had a great personality, fun, loyal, fierce and determined. Plus with Tasey, she could kick some serious butt. Plus she had some seriously funny lines. I was laughing out loud, often. Then there was her best friend, Alisha. Alisha was awesome, so funny, sweet, loyal and caring. I especially loved the "bleep" joke that came from her and rubbed off on Evie. That was funny as hell. Of course, Lend was bleeping sexy. Oh man, he was so wonderful as a character and a love interest. He was sweet, funny, just all around wonderful. Reth scared the crap out of me. Every time he arrived, a chill ran down my spine. I mean holy crap.

Ms. White has a great writing style. She built her world so well, simple yet complex. She brought me on such a roller coaster, the kind with awesome loops and fun twists.